LoveMeForMe <3



Thursday, November 26, 2009

I wanna do the things I couldnt do or didnt get a chance to do in the past :'(
I wanna go back to those times;
doing the things I used to love to do
being in the places I loved to be
feeling the positive up n high emotions I used to enjoy n have
with the people who are always there for me
or at least who used to be there for me
I miss those days when I had almost everything n felt so secure and complete.
I miss the past, am hurting in the present, and am doubting the future
why oh why cant I get out of this emo funk?
been trying to get out of it, almost did last week n then this week I come crashing down again worse than before.
3 times in a row all within a month. within 2-3weeks actually. when i thought life coudnt get any worse, it had to prove to me that im so fcking wrong by showing me how bad it can still get.

i guess its karma. wad goes around comes back around smacking u hard in the face in the process. which goes to show that the phrase "treasure what u have, coz u cant get it back when its gone" is so goddamn true. here's laughing at me. hohoho...

laughing's such a chore now. smiling hurts. heart aches.

I never realise how much i miss those years as well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avJrxDakJS4

to add to my already depressed state, this vid made me laugh n tear up at the same time.
the only up is that i scored 9.75/10 for my drama monologue of which i was a psycho pretending that im a geisha from the memoirs of a geisha script. i topped the class but its gonna be tough to keep it up and i HATE people competing against me :S
and EnD 20% project result tmr. immapeemypants. super scared coz i din give it my all and as usual, i always end up in regret. notice how i ALWAYS ALWAYS end up in some sort of regret one way or another in wdv i do? maybe im fated to be ALWAYS living in regrets then end up wallowing in self-pity.
i tink i need anti-depression pills stat! :( :'( :( :'(

5:21 PM
Yhot legs and water beds


INTRO
L is for the way u LOOK at me
O is for the ONLY one I see
V is VERY VERY extraordinary
E is EVEN more than anyone that you can adore
Like a perfect scene From a movie screen We're a dream come true Suited perfectly For eternity Me and you Everyday, I need you even more And the night time too There's no way I could ever let you go Even if I wanted to

ME!

M-S-M
I(II)-N-A-T-M
Shopaholic
Piercings<3
Tattoos<3
*Might* fall into the materialist category



LOVES

Leather, Rosegold, Gold, Silver<3<3<3
Accessories Addict<3
Spiky, studded, sparkly goods
Bagaholic
Watch Collector
I live to eat<3


THE WANTS

To secure a stable job in the near future

<3


Y
MUSIC is LOVE







The EXITS

CLASS BLOG
Abel
Adlyn
Afiq
Afiqa
Agnes-NPS
Anna
Aisyah
Aliya
Alvin
Amir
Aqilah
Asraf
Athirah
Azizan
Azrina
Brina-NPS
Bryan
CherylLee
Chun Siang
Corrine-NPS
Dinah
Dinika-NPS
Doreen
Effa
Eric
Farah Adibah
Fiona Dona
Grace
HaiKAL
Hannah-NPS
Hazwani
Hidayah
Huda
Ikmaliah
Jacqueline
Jananii-NPS
Jeremy a.k.a YY's pig
Jiale
Jonathan
Kanika
KAT
Lillian-NPS
MATIIN
Nadiah
Nafeeshah
Ranjini
Sab((: -NPS
Salmah
SamChng
Samantha-NPS
Sarah-NPS
Shi Jun
Siangyee
SITI MARIAM
Sofiyah
Sufi
Sujie
Syafinah
Syatirah
Ulfahhh
YK
Zoe


Yr CRAP
get a cbox

DOWN THE LANE